Sponsorship Opportunities for
2018 are Open Here!
Our 2018 Sponsors Already Include:
Our 2018 KEYNOTES
Keynote Speaker: David Friend, Co-Founder and CEO of Wasabi
Keynote Speaker: Jay Batista, GM of Tedial North America
Keynote Speaker: Aaron Semmel, Executive Producer and CEO of BoomBoomBooya
Keynote Speaker: Jason Coari, Director, Scale-out Solutions, Quantum
Some of Our 2018 Speakers
Alex Grossman, Symply
Allan McLennan, PADEM Media Group
Amir Bemanian, Technicolor
Andrew Cochrane, The AV Club
Andrew Klein, Backblaze
Andrew Shulkind, M. Bonnieux
Andy Liebman, Editshare
Brandon Oliver, Huge
Chris May, SpectraLogic
Chris Whittington, crossPORT Network Solutions
Curtis Chan,Cognitive Impact
Debra Kaufman, Broadcast Beat
Denis Leconte, Iron Mountain
Diamond Lauffin, StorByte
Jason Lee, Cloudian
More of Our 2018 Speakers
Jeffrey Stansfield, Advantage Video Systems
Jonathan Bourke, Translation LLC
Jonathan Halstuch, RackTop Systems
Justin Wenck, PCI-SIG
Larry Jordan, Digital Production Buzz
Larry O'Connor, OWC
Linda Tadic, Digital Bedrock
Marcelo Lewin, How To Create VR
Melissa Perenson, Journalist
Michael Oros, SNIA
Michelle Munson, Eluvio
Robert Russo, Avid Technology
Rod Christenson, Aparavi
Saker Klippsten, Zoic Studios / Zoic Labs
Scott Miller, Dreamworks Animation
Sumit Puri, Liqid
Steven Xu, HTC Vive
Yoram Tal, Tal.BZ.
Monday, March 9, 2020
6:30 PM to 8:45 PM
385 Moffett Park Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Storage Enabling Immersive Content
Storage Takes Off!
#CStor2018 See Agenda/Presentations
View Candid Photos Taken at the Conference
to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections
and to understand and participate in the latest trends and requirements
for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing
Media and Entertainment is embracing IP-workflows and cloud storage. Flash memory is starting to be used for post production and other applications. All this is needed to provide enough storage and performance for 4K, 8K, HDR and multi-camera (e.g. 360-video) projects while keeping costs under control. In media and entertainment, digital storage is taking off.
6 Sessions and 4 Keynotes Spread Over
the Day Cover:
- There’s an IP in my workflow: Digital Storage for modern 8K/4K, HDR, Content Creation and Post Production
- The Real State of Virtual Reality: What does it take to be successful?
- Accelerating Workflows and Collaborative Tools: Solid State Storage for Real Time Production
- Collaboration in the Clouds: Storing and Delivering Content Where it is Needed
- Rise of the Machines:Digital Storage and Security in Media and Entertainment Workflows
- Preserving Digital Content—the Challenges, Needs, and Options
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 12th Annual conference on Creative
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment
industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content
creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new
content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition
and capture, non-linear editing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally
and protect it in long-term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use content metadata,
making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives,
flash memory, magnetic tape and optical storage technology with new opportunities
in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next
generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business
and your career as well as future collaborators!
What Our Attendees Say!
"Creative Storage for the Mass Media Age." —Bismark Espinoza, JPL
“Creative Storage is always a great forum for discussing key issues and opportunities..." —Alex Grossman, CEO, Symply
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Many valuable digital
storage door prizes and give-aways!
Contact Us regarding
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!
produced by The
Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin
Associates (Creative Storage ConferenceSM of Coughlin
MISSED THE 2018 CONFERENCE? To Buy Access to ALL of the Available Presentations
Click the Button Below
(Pay JUST $9.99!)
Website ©2017 Research
Development Consultants Inc.