The Twelfth AnnualCreative Storage Conference
brings together digital storage providers, equipment and software manufacturers
and end users. The conference focuses on the use of digital storage for the
creation and distribution of entertainment.The 2018 conference will be one
day long with sessions focusing on:
- There’s an IP in my workflow: Digital Storage for modern 8K/4K, HDR, VR Content Creation and Post Production
- Accelerating Workflows and Collaborative Tools: Solid State Storage for Real Time Production
- Panel of Professional Media and Entertainment End Users
- Collaboration in the Clouds: Storing and Delivering Content Where it is Needed
- Rise of the Machines: Machine Learning Enables the Future of Asset Management, Metadata and Security in Media and Entertainment
- Preserving Digital Content—the Challenges, Needs, and Options
- Independent Panel—Protecting the Life of Content
There will also be four keynote talks during the conference
and a sponsored reception in the evening.
The conference will provide a unique environment for networking
with a diverse and important group of corporate officers, analysts, and
professionals that will be shaping the future of entertainment content
creation and distribution.
Sponsorship and speaker opportunities are available for
Links to sponsorship and call
Website ©2018 Research
Development Consultants Inc.