Our 2016 Speakers
Roy Taylor, Corporate Vice President, Alliances, Content & VR,
Keynote Speaker: Kirill Tropin,
Product Manager, Google Cloud Storage
Keynote Speaker: Jeff Kember, Cloud
Solutions Architect, Media, Google
Aaron Edell, GrayMeta
Adrian Herrera, Caringo
Alex Grossman, Symply
Ben Bloom, Akamai
Brian Campanotti, Oracle
Chris Luther, SGL
Cirina Catania, Founder, The
Dave Frederick, Quantum
David Cerf, StrongBox Data Solution
David Feller, Spectra Logic
Dom Miuccio, Sony
Don Gabriel, Echostar
Ed Harper, Avid
Janet LaFleur, Quantum
Jean Bozman, Hurwitz & Associates
Jeff Greenwald, HGST
Our 2016 Speakers
Jeff Greenwald, Vice President Marketing, Western Digital Corporation
Speaker: Dave Frederick, Senior Director, Media and Entertainment,
Jeffrey Stansfield, Advantage Video Systems
Joe Arnold, SwiftStack
John Tkaczewski, FileCatalyst
Larry Jordan, LarryJordan.com
Larry O’Conner, OWC
Ludovic Francois, MSolution.IO
Marty Shindler, iShindler
Michael King, DDN
Michelle Munson, Aspera (an
Molly Rector, DDN
Nick Bicanic, Allied Post Audio
Rob Davis, Mellanox
Rob Peglar, Micron
Tien Shah, Samsung
Tim Stutt, Atimba
Woody Woodhall, Los Angeles
Post Production Group
Next Act of Digital Storage
Digital Storage Makes Art Happen!
to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections
and to understand and participate in the latest trends and requirements
for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing
6 Sessions and 4 Keynotes Spread Over
the Day Cover:
- Storage for Artists: Challenges and Opportunities in Content Capture
- Post-Production Storage
- Collaboration in the Clouds: Storing and Delivering Content Where it
- Content on the Move: Delivering Storage Content When and Where it is
- Archiving: Don’t Leave the Good Stuff Behind
- Accelerating Workflows: Solid State Storage in Media and Entertainment
- Conversations with Independent Storytellers
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 11th Annual conference on Creative
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment
industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content
creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new
content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition
and capture, non-linear editing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally
and protect it in long-term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use content metadata,
making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives,
flash memory, magnetic tape and optical storage technology with new opportunities
in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next
generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business
and your career as well as future collaborators!
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Many valuable digital
storage door prizes and give-aways!
Contact Us regarding
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!
produced by The
Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin
Associates (Creative Storage ConferenceSM of Coughlin
Website ©2016 Research
Development Consultants Inc.