Our 2015 Speakers
Speaker: Aaron Passey, Co-Founder and CTO, Qumulo
Erik Weaver, Project Cloud, Project Lead, ETC – Entertainment
Technology Center, USC
Ken Anderson, Akonia Holographics
Kenneth Yas, WCP Media Services
Jordan, Digital Production Buzz
Larry O’Conner, OWC
Leo Leung, Scality
Marty Czekalski, Seagate Technology
Michelle Munson, Aspera (an
Neil Smith, LumaForge Systems
Paul Chapman, FotoKem
Paul Evans, Daystrom Technology Group
Phil Storey, Xendata
Rob Davis, Mellanox
Rob Peglar, Micron
Tina Eckman, Blackmagic Design
Tom Inglesby, Markee 2.0 Magazine
Uzi Yair, GTB Technology
Victor Pacheco, Promise Technology
Our 2016 Speakers
Keynote Speaker: Roy Taylor, Corporate Vice President, Alliances, Content & VR, AMD
Our 2015 Speakers
Keynote Speaker: Alex Grossman
Vice President, Media and Entertainment, Quantum
Keynote Speaker: Dave Fellinger,
Chief Scientist, DDN
Ali Fenn, Seagate
Andy Marken, Marken Communications
Andy Mills, Enmotus
Bernard Lamborelle, Tiger
Brian Campanotti, Oracle
Chris Kehoe, Crossroads Systems
Chris Luther, SGL
Cirina Catania, Founder, The Catania
Clay Ryder, Violin Memory
David Feller, SpectraLogic
Howard Lukk, Moving Images
James Ganiere, Rio Vista Universal
James Mathers, Digital Cinema Society
Jeff Greenwald, HDS
Jim Jonez, Dot Hill Systems
Conference Theme: The
Art of Storage
to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections
and to understand and participate in the latest trends and requirements
for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing
6 Sessions and
4 Keynotes Spread Over the Day Cover:
- Tomorrow’s Blockbusters: Changing Needs and
Sources for Production Storage
- Storage for Artists: Challenges and Opportunities in Post Production
- Content on the Move: Delivering Storage Content When and Where it is
- Archiving: Don’t Leave the Good Stuff Behind
- Accelerating Workflows: Solid State Storage in Media and Entertainment
- Conversation with Independent Storytellers
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 10th Annual conference on Creative
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment
industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content
creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new
content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition
and capture, non-linear editing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally
and protect it in long-term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use content metadata,
making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives,
flash memory, magnetic tape and optical storage technology with new opportunities
in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next
generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business
and your career as well as future collaborators!
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Many valuable digital
storage door prizes and give-aways!
Contact Us regarding
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!
produced by The
Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin
Associates (Creative Storage ConferenceSM of Coughlin
MISSED THE 2015 CONFERENCE? To Buy Access to ALL of the Presentations
Click this Button
Website ©2016 Research
Development Consultants Inc.